Small farm, too many ideas
We are a micro-winery, distillery and farm located on beautiful Quadra Island, BC. Real Quadra flavour with wines and spirits handcrafted from locally grown grapes. The Tasting Room is CLOSED for the next 2 weeks due to COVID-19. Please read below for more info.
Our newest idea, ClearCut Distilling Company takes the wine we’ve made at the Winery and distills it into some fun spirits. Full line up is coming soon. Botanically Incorrect Gin 38.5% This is a true farm grown spirit. We handcraft our spirits in small batches from the wine grown and made at our Winery […]
In addition to the winery (because we’re not busy enough) we run a small pastured meat chicken farm from May to October with birds raised in small flocks as well as Ad Hoc Tiny Shack Holiday Rental which you can either book here or email us directly if you are interested in staying on the farm. […]
We make a variety of wines, red, white and fun from grapes grown here on the Farm as well a small amount from the Comox Valley. We keep it small and local in accordance with our principles. We use a minimal amount of sulphites and our vineyard is grown organically with no pesticides or herbicides. […]
A Message to all you lovely folks
Hello and hope you are all staying healthy and happy. We are CLOSED for the next 2 weeks as of Nov. 21 due to Covid-19, however we are available via e-mail orders with DELIVERY to Quadra, Campbell River & the Comox Valley ONLY, please 2 bottle minimum.
FREE SHIPPING is available for more than 6 bottles within BC. Our Covid-19 protocols are just below, so please feel free to read them.
You can also buy our wines at both grocery stores on Quadra Island. This is a very strange time for all businesses so we thank everyone who has supported us this year and all year previous.
Peace & love to all.
Cheers, Ben & Jill
Covid -19 Procedures
To ensure the health and safety of all, we have enacted the following:
- Customers will be asked for contact information for one person per group. This information will be kept for 30 days
- Increased sanitation of high touch surfaces
- Increased hand washing and sanitation by staff
- Encouraging the use of debit and credit cards rather than cash
- Decreased capacity for both the Wine Shop/Patio
- Hand sanitizer will be provided
- Requesting guests place their used glasses and dishware in racks provided.
- Tables are Max 6 people
- Please limit your stay to 1.5 hours if other people arrive.
We are now making it easier to purchase our wine through email orders. Please email us email@example.com for more info. We’re still small enough that we answer each email personally.
There are options for
1. free delivery on Quadra Island, Campbell River and the Comox Valley (PLEASE for main Island deliveries, a 2 bottle minimum). Delivery should happen once a week depending upon demand.
2. free delivery (6 bottle minimum) through Canada Post in BC only, sorry rest of Canada.
Please check out the Winery page HERE for descriptions of our wines.
Our wine can be found at
Heriot Bay Tru-Value, Quadra Island BC
Quathiaski Cove Tru-Value, Quadra Island BC
Beachfire Brewery and Nosh House, Campbell River, BC
Picnics at the Winery
We carry the following for you to mix and match to make your own gourmet/locally sourced picnic while sipping a glass of wine in one of our picnic areas overlooking our vineyards.
Comox Camembert, Pacific Wildfire and Aged Farmhouse Cheddar from Natural Pastures, Comox Valley
Various cured meats sourced from Yellow Dog Trading Co., Quadra Island
Smoked salmon, Salmon Pate and Crab pate from SeaChange Foods, Quadra Island
Chocolates from LB Sweets, Quadra Island
Jams and Jellies made here at SouthEnd Farm, Quadra Island
We provide a cutting board, platter, napkins and knives, please return these.